Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween Zumba

I've been teaching Zumba for almost 3 months now and really enjoying it! So for my two Halloween classes (Wed, Oct 28 and Sat, Oct 31) I decided to choreograph to all Halloween themed music (Thriller, Monster Mash, Sympathy for the Devil, etc) and have everyone dress up. Turns out that all of the Saturday soccer games were moved early in the day because of Halloween and overlapped with Zumba, so the turn out wasn't that high, but we still had a great time!

Here's a picture of me and my awesome friend Lori before Wednesday's Halloween Zumba!



She was a cute garden fairy and I was a "gothic mummy" (that's what the name on my costume said). So she wasn't quite as believable doing her zombie walk during Thriller - too cutesy for a zombie! :)

No comments: