Friday, February 20, 2009

Too much to type

I know, I know, I haven't posted anything new in a while! There's too much going on to spend time typing...

GG was here for a visit, Chris and I got to go out for a romantic, fancy Valentine's Dinner followed by shopping where I got a pair of fierce shoes, the kids have this week off school, we've had a few playdates, the President of our parents' association went psycho on me, and Francesca is sleeping in for her nap! She's usually up right at 2:00 (she has to stay in her room until then), but it's 2:30 and she's still sleeping - unbelievable! Of course, today is the day that I'm waiting for her to wake up to go to the grocery store. I'm on a mission to get this Honey Chipotle Pretzel Dip that one of my hostesses served at her home show last weekend. It was soooo good - sweet and spicy! She got it from a grocery store that's about 30 minutes away, so we're going to do an excursion. If Francesca ever wakes up....

No comments: