Thursday, October 30, 2008

Only one day 'til trick or treat!

Update on those Rice Krispie treats for Francesca's class - it's important to note that if you plan on cutting pumpkin shapes out of something, you should first ensure that you own a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter. I did make extremely nice rectangles, though, and dipped them in melted chocolate as a consolation prize. Considering there are 22 in her class and I sent about 40 treats and zero came home, I guess they were a hit. I don't need no stinkin' Pumpkin cookie cutters!

It's October 30th and I just dipped into the Twix candy bars for trick-or-treat. And the Skittles. I'm craving anything Reese's but there's none in the house due to the super fun allergies. But perhaps I'll be able to eat peanut butter in...

ROME!!!

It's official as of this morning, I earned the Usborne trip incentive to go to Rome, Italy at the beginning of April. My mom is already planning to make the trek here to MA from Pittsburgh to stay with Dominic and Francesca while Chris and I go off on our romantic getaway. I can hardly believe it! Now if my GI doctor can fix me by then, hopefully I can actually enjoy the trip and not be a physical mess due to the travel, excitement, time change, and every other thing that messes me up. *fingers crossed*

The next trip incentive is going to be announced this afternoon. I wonder where it will be???

No comments: