Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fun Saturday!

It's Saturday again - one of my favorite days of the week. Chris is home and we have a lazy morning before dance class at 10:45. Sometimes I wish dance class was earlier so we could do something afterwards before lunch time, but I have to admit that I do like just lounging around in our pajamas until 10:00 on Saturdays. :)

The kids are finishing up lunch and then we're headed to Target for a birthday present. The party is today at 2:00 so we're going directly there from Target. I have a gift bag, tissue and the birthday cards the kids made ready to go! The party is at the Ecotarium in Worcester, so the kids will get to see some animals and ride the little train around the grounds. They're very excited. I'm not sure I'm quite as excited - it's still pretty cold outside with the wind.

Last night I hosted an Usborne Mystery Hostess show where I gave away the free and half-price books to my guests. We had a great time - everyone was fun and friendly - plus I booked four home shows! Two of them are for the last weekend this month, which is 2 days before we leave for Rome. That means I'm going to be busy trying to finish my taxes, sending invitations and preparing for the shows, and packing. Wish me luck!

Okay, we need to get moving - more soon!

No comments: