Thursday, April 16, 2009

Been a while...

Yes, it's been a while since I've blogged. We were in Rome for a week, then it was Easter, then my Dad had back surgery this past Monday, I have two book fairs going on plus a home show and kick-off show and parent's association stuff. Not to mention that on Tuesday I had the worst migraine I've ever had - the only one that didn't respond at all to medication. One or two Advil usually do the trick, but I was only able to function after 2 Advil, 2 Excedrin Migraine, 1 prescription anti-nausea pill, and a big dose of Valium. It was horrific.

I will try to update soon, but in the meantime, I have posted pictures to my Facebook page. If you don't have an account, just go to facebook.com, create one, then search for me and add me as a friend. If you're lucky, I'll accept. :)

No comments: